What is included in Project Management service?
We can help from the start to finish of the building project if you have been granted with Building Permit from the City of Toronto. We can manage your building project for you by:
- Prepare job site for the project to commence
- Interview & refer trades, sign & negotiate with trades
- Schedule tasks to be performed by trades
- Schedule delivery and manage payments for building material
- Monitor & manage trades to complete on-time as agreed
- Release trades’ due payments as per of milestones
- Correspond with city inspector and trades to complete tasks
- Correspond with the architect & the interior designer
- Monitor & Report the project’s progress to the client
Our Work ProcessProject Management
The following stages help us to complete each project with the highest customer satisfaction.
Managing the construction budget is crucial at the early stages to make sure the fund is allocated properly to each stage.
Timeline & Gantt Chart
Once the project’s overall scope has been analysis, time allocations will be created and a Gantt Chart is created for the crew to follow.
Preparation & Initiate
As the fund is allocated and the time is laid out, the project will initiated according to the plan and to deliver on-time.
A job supervisor is always monitoring the progress of the project and prepare the crew for the next stages. The monitoring stage allows us to prevent surprises and always be on top of the project.
At every step of the project, our team is ready to answer any of your questions and help you to choose between options available to create the best outcome suited for your needs.
Final Walk Through
Once the project is completed, there will be a walk through with our senior project manager to make sure everything has completed according to Building Code and what has been planned.